Our pots outside the front of school were looking a little sad, so one of the Green Teams had the challenge of improving them by planting up some new violas and pansies.

We chose which plant we wanted to use and gently teased out the roots so they were  ready to grow down into the new soil. We made a hole and gently pressed the new plant in. Pressing the soil around it, we made sure it was sturdy and then planted the next one. We also pushed some daffodil bulbs in as well!

screen-shot-2016-09-26-at-11-23-44 screen-shot-2016-09-26-at-11-23-52 screen-shot-2016-09-26-at-11-24-06 screen-shot-2016-09-26-at-11-24-15

Once we had finished, we gave them a good water! They looked much nicer and we really enjoyed it!

screen-shot-2016-09-26-at-11-24-27